BlockChainSentry - Job Opening
- Building AI models and explanation to stakeholders and product managers.
- To transform the machine learning models into APIs that other applications can interact with.
- Analysing and associating AI principles into reasoning and uncertainty in any perspective environment.
- Developing AI-driven solutions that model human behaviour to accomplish complicated tasks or complete complex processes.
- Evaluating and improving the performance of applications in artificial intelligence and machine learning domains.
- Build data ingest and data transformation infrastructure.
- Identify transfer learning opportunities and new training datasets
- Deploy AI models into production.
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple programming languages with a strong foundation in a statistical platform such as Python, R, SAS, or MatLab.
- Experience building AI models in platforms such as Keras, TensorFlow, or Theano
- At least 5 years hands-on programming experience working on enterprise products. 10 years total experience preferred.